"Everyone is a star and deserves the chance to shine." Marilyn Monroe
OUR SEND TEAM
|Mrs J Litchfield||SENDCo|
|Miss S Beasley||SENDCo|
|Mrs M Harper||Assistant SENDCo|
|Mrs H Pajak||Autism Lead|
|Mr S Francis||SEND Governor|
| OUR PASTORAL TEAM
(Social, Emotional and Mental Health)
|Mrs J Litchfield||Mental Health and|
|Mrs N Lewarne||School Counsellor|
|Mrs V Cobb||Thrive Practitioner|
|Mr P Hibbert||Thrive Practitioner|
We are the Lead School for DSPL Area 9
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wel-lbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
There are nine DSPL Area Groups across the county that meet regularly to discuss what services are available and to influence how services are shaped and developed to ensure the children and young people with SEND in their area receive the right support in their educational activities.
(description taken from the DSPL Area 9 website. )
Click here to visit the website for more information.